I can’t take it anymore with James. He has got to sit or DH. I mean damn he leads the SEC in errors and costs us multiple runs in the worst imaginable spots.
Holy 17 he is awful in the field.
**** YOU FIGHTING IRISH and **** ANY MODS THAT BAN ME FOR SAYING **** YOU FIGHTING IRISH as if saying RULE 17 YOU is anything other than saying **** YOU to a Mississippi State athlete on a MOTHER ******* MISSISSIPPI STATE MESSAGE BOARD. My bulldogs are ******* good at baseball and **** fans on this board don’t deserve such a good team.
who hurt you? (your sensitivity toward any comment about MSU is a weird one for 6pack)...
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four