Ruh roh...Mega, don't click this thread.

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
Police announced that neither The Demon or anyone in the Simmons family is the target or a suspect.

Still not a good look.
 

TPOKE

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
19,084
27,057
113
Police announced that neither The Demon or anyone in the Simmons family is the target or a suspect.

Still not a good look.
I read the same thing early this morning. So why are they there?
 

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,043
19,190
113
Without knowing any details, it could've been someone accessing their wireless network (assuming they have one setup) to do some not so nice things. Perhaps they were seeking data, peripherals, etc.
 

MegaPoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
76,432
91,254
103
Police have gone out of their way to say Gene and his family are not suspects or people of interest. I don't know the details yet, but I think it's going to not be a big deal beyond embarrassment.

I'm really not a big fan believe it or not. The guy is an *******. But he isn't a creep or stupid.
 

GratefulDave_rivals173673

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
22,381
2,396
0
  • Like
Reactions: MegaPoke

MegaPoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
76,432
91,254
103
He's a creep in the normal sense. Just a run of the mill jerk in the rock star sense.
 

Orange Jennyslipper

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2005
9,673
2,021
0
The story I saw said the cops thought something had happened in the house while the family had been out of town on vacation. Didn't say whether by invited "house-sitters" or by intruders.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'