RU-Wisky Game Thread

Knightmoves

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
30,844
16,928
113
Now tied at 53. Fully expect us to lose this game against a terrible Wisky team playing on the road.
 

RUeric

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2007
1,649
1,602
113
Can the team execute down the stretch? I want Corey on the ball every possession from here on out.
 

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
30,034
29,418
113
If we clean the nonsense throughout the game were not left in these situations. Still gotta close in the end though.
 

rufeelinit

All-Conference
May 16, 2010
12,647
4,351
0
Hit foul shots we win. I liked the first CS shot better than the second. But both were clutch.
 

RickB113

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2005
2,271
1,383
0
Is Sanders still addition by subtraction next season? This team is nothing without him.

By the way have I mentioned lately how I'm glad we pushed out Johnson? That was a good call.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  5. 05 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central