Thank goodness it looks like Diamond was able to shake off the ankle sprain. Whew!
How many points does Guarantes have in the first half?r
Now, now....LOLOL.At some point during the season, a foul is going to be called on Chyna Cornwell’s eyelashes!
All in good fun. I know the fake eyelashes are popular with the kids.Now, now....LOLOL.
Let the season begin!
I can't find game stats anywhere.
Game stats here. https://scarletknights.com/sidearmstats/wbball/summary
I Zoned out and thought the game was over because it was 68-22 and then the 4th quarter started68-22 end of 3rd.![]()
Score corrected to 83 38 after game over, so we start the season with a palindrome!83-37 final.
I saw at least one shot from NBA 3 range but I didn’t catch the whole game yet...Diamond 15 pts in 15 minutes. Can't wait to see what she does against some real competition.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4