He came in for 3rd down. I was wondering if those hits he took earlier started taking a toll.If Gio is hurt, I'll apologize for calling out Ash, but otherwise that move was absolutely mind-boogling!!!
This isn't last weekLol last week everybody would be rejoicing if Oden the Nessiah went into the game
He is a troll who blames the MMB team's woes on Football.
And I'm sure it was, and that's ok. But awful time to put him in there.You just know he's going to say playing Oden was part of the plan all week
The talent is lacking.I very rarly criticize during games, but Ash is starting to confuse me. WTF was that move to Oden there? Honestly, why? Just kill momentum and don't allow Gio to get into a groove. Really confused there.
Can't blame that one on Flood or bad players.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy