Nice first play.
How dare you question the coaches!Gio looks better than CL already. Why did they wait so long ?
I had forgotten what it looks like.ahh, moving the ball on offense![]()
They average 31 points a game. I wish Rutgers sucked like that.Well that was a cake walk for them and they suck on offense.
Gio looks better than CL already. Why did they wait so long ?
In the doghouse for putting the ball on the ground. Maybe we'll see him later but I bet you see Hicks first.Moving the ball, but where is Robert Martin?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy