Yepif i remember Randall was a pretty big disappointment and Jack was for the first year and half then all of sudden Jack clicked and a good stretch for a time. Seagears showed alot of promise and then quickly fell apart.
Mack is an underrated player at RU, he was loyal to Rice too, such a shame he got caught up this mess and never got a tournament and I think many RU fans forgot about him
Thought exactly the same. The movement without the ball was impressive…and I always thought if Rice as a defensive coach…go figure.That team had talent, definitely more than we have this year. 3 guys who could play the post. Imagine! Watching the replay I was struck by the ball movement on both sides.
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways