According to this RU was a 10 point underdog but with bets still coming in , line dropped .5Originally posted by RU Husky:
FWIW, Michigan was. 9.5 pt favorite.some hairy moments at the sports book.
Michigan players stayed on the bench after the 5 min to go TV timeout. Good news is we also only had 3 turnovers during that 5 on none stretch. But I think we caught a break in that the refs missed we actually had 6 guys on the court as Sheridan snuck in there and the refs missed him.Originally posted by RU-Choppin-Ohio:
I am at work and missed it.
How did Rutgers go on a 19-0 run to end the game ???
LOLOriginally posted by RU-Choppin-Ohio:
great....so the teams were 6 players to 0. Only 3 turnovers.
in all seriousness I think some of our best BB this year was played end game when we had M&J&E2 on the bench. Mich did have a couple of their better players in yet the energy, pace, ball movement was pretty good.Originally posted by RUonBrain:
LOLOriginally posted by RU-Choppin-Ohio:
great....so the teams were 6 players to 0. Only 3 turnovers.
Actually, Beilein removed some of his starters, but I don't know how many and when.
Regardless, I thought the subs played hard. Shaq is obviously young and inexperienced, but I like his length and toughness. That is why he should have played more this year to gain experience and confidence.
Williams made a 3, Daniels scored a bunch taking it to the basket, Foreman moved nicely without the ball on one play to get open and finish inside. He also made 2 FTs, I believe.
If those 5 could at a minimum play hard and play together, I could handle the losing.
i just don't think Mack could play any D this year, and Jack was too often passive and has no attitude. I guess that is just his personality.
I just want to see guys play balls on fire with maximum intensity. Like many of our past tough guys. No reason to be soft!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released