RU-Maryland

garyrc70

Junior
Aug 1, 2001
2,409
265
83
Anyone know what section(s) visiting fan sit in.

I don't know but if you want good seats go to stub hub. 2 years ago I got seats on the 40 visitors side for $20 each with purchase about 3 weeks prior..
 

fischy5000

Senior
Dec 11, 2008
2,666
932
0
Forget number but I think it's last section on lower level by endzone. If u look on stubhub it is the section that was blocked out and didn't have tix available. U can get as of this past weekend tix right next to that section for 6.00 each.
 

wheezer

Heisman
Jun 3, 2001
169,957
25,698
113
I have gone the last two times..... both times the seats were side view in the end zone.... probably the same again.
 

srru86

All-Conference
Jul 25, 2001
17,883
4,204
113
RU Ticket office has always got me in section 202.
 

RUnTeX

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2001
7,134
4,293
113
Section 2 is the visitor section (side of endzone, adjacent to the fieldhouse end of the field). Better tix can be had through secondary market within the stadium and plenty will be available up through game time.
 

NickyNewark51

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2015
2,729
1,000
0
WTF??Whys the main FB page stagnated with old threads and nothing new? Its become very stale here or something I'm missing is happening? The other forums are staying updated but FB is still g7Bing me ancient...15 or Oct 15 threads?? Wassup?
 

RU#1fan

Heisman
Mar 7, 2003
24,058
12,673
113
RU Ticket office has always got me in section 202.

Remember two years ago being in section 202 and standing by the Wall cheering the Fridge as he walked off the Field victoriously. Pay back for the Fridge.
 

koolraddad

Senior
Mar 13, 2010
752
643
93
Thanks for the info. Two years ago I bought on craigslist and sat in the end zone. Location was fine and the people around us were great.
 

fischy5000

Senior
Dec 11, 2008
2,666
932
0
Thanks for the info. Two years ago I bought on craigslist and sat in the end zone. Location was fine and the people around us were great.
Last time I had 50yrd line seats on upper level---2 tix for under $10 total. Moved to lower level by RU fans later in second half
 

stamarie29

Redshirt
Aug 16, 2007
121
2
0
Got tix today in mail and sitting in Section 2, row H. As Maryland resident, looking forward to an extra home game for me. Anyone sticking around post game in Maryland?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four