The Tech was on the LSU coach for . . . something. No one in my section saw why she got it. I assume she was angry about a no-call on some Rutgers post defense, since there was definitely some contact on the previous play.
The Tech was on the LSU coach for . . . something. No one in my section saw why she got it. I assume she was angry about a no-call on some Rutgers post defense, since there was definitely some contact on the previous play.
Parker is starting to seem really legit. I feel more comfortable with the ball in her hands than with any one else on the team. And she already seems to have some nice chemistry with Sanders. There was a fantastic cut to the basket by Sanders on a Parker baseline drive that was the nicest offensive play I've seen the team make this year.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central