Early money on Penn State down to 1.5 which makes sense. With Sanders injury I thought would be pickem.
Total is 144 which I thought was little too high. KenPom has them at a very fast pace and early shot clock offense though few padded games vs teams that don't play much D St John's, Morgan State, George Mason.
Rivals writer? What was his prediction?I think the line is dropping because they saw Bobby's Fat Cat crystal ball ...
Rivals writer? What was his prediction?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?