RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

RUnTeX

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2001
7,139
4,297
113
Also, here's an oldy but a goody about the visitors from the Great Lakes State....

 
  • Like
Reactions: ScarletDave

red sail

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2007
3,121
2,058
113
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

hahaha. Michigan fans are so pompous/arrogant. I'm still annoyed listening to the Michigan fans that were sitting behind us at the last football game. God I hope we get this W.
 

Scarlet83

Heisman
Feb 4, 2004
9,535
10,674
103
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

hahaha. Michigan fans are so pompous/arrogant. I'm still annoyed listening to the Michigan fans that were sitting behind us at the last football game. God I hope we get this W.

Let beat these pompous b!tches!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,444
44,463
113
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About to leave for the train. Really want this one badly. Go RU!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scarlet83

HPNJRUfan

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2003
11,218
2,693
76
RRRRRRRRRR

At work right now but my mind is at the garden. Will be on the train getting into NYP at 4:33.
 

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
For the little scarlet knights—uuuuuuuu !
Can I have some snacks?
:):Rutgers:Basketball: :Hoops::CHOP:pounding Nails
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy