RP

katsrhot14

Sophomore
Nov 28, 2015
157
105
43
I agree! The best years of Ky basketball, in my lifetime, are Rick Pitino'scoaching! Pope has taken Pitino's offense of the 90's, and brought it into 2025! So many similarities....I do know one thing? KY basketball is fun to watch again! If Pope can recruit the right players, I think he has a chance to make a historic run of national championships. Pitino would have done that, only if he would have stayed!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  2. 02 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  4. 04 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced