Round of 64 Betting Thread..

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,687
24,540
113
Lets hear it. What we looking at?

I'll take VT on the ML against UF. I think Arkansas covers against Colgate too (-9). How about living dangerously and taking Utah State over Texas Tech later this afternoon.

Also, i took the over 1.5 #1 seeds to make the Final Four and 0 / 1 buzzer beaters in the Round of 64. I also took Gonzaga to win more games than Illinois in this tournament, but the price sucked Gonzaga's path to the Final Four is considerably easy (which makes sense).

I'll probably take Oregon State and the points against Tenn later this afternoon. Might splash the Liberty ML as well.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A