Glad to see your catching up, crazy what you’ll learn when you don’t spend all day trying to find a new avatar.That makes 4 straight loses by the Huskers or I should say "the coach". My goodness, Tim Miles has the team going backwards instead of forwards. Sorry, he must go now!!
I think his goal is to start a fire Miles thread every day until the end of the season. At least he didn't call for a public hanging this time.Glad to see your catching up, crazy what you’ll learn when you don’t spend all day trying to find a new avatar.![]()
Whopper beat the Big Mac!That makes 4 straight loses by the Huskers or I should say "the coach". My goodness, Tim Miles has the team going backwards instead of forwards. Sorry, he must go now!!
Did you guys hear what Judas did?That makes 4 straight loses by the Huskers or I should say "the coach". My goodness, Tim Miles has the team going backwards instead of forwards. Sorry, he must go now!!
Bye.So damn happy I canceled this darn site last week. So long *** holes
And that is BULL **** !!We've landed on the moon!
thats bull **** !!We've landed on the moon!
So damn happy I canceled this darn site last week. So long *** holes
Is it damn or darn? Gotta pick one.So damn happy I canceled this darn site last week. So long *** holes
And watch out for that Adolf Hitler. He's a bad egg!So damn happy I canceled this darn site last week. So long *** holes
You would not know the diff....Is it damn or darn? Gotta pick one.
Ostreet said:So damn happy I canceled this darn site last week. So long *** holes.
So has J.R. Ewing.President Lincoln has been shot!
That makes 4 straight loses by the Huskers or I should say "the coach". My goodness, Tim Miles has the team going backwards instead of forwards. Sorry, he must go now!!
We haven't been stoping anyone, latelee.That makes 4 straight loses by the Huskers or I should say "the coach". My goodness, Tim Miles has the team going backwards instead of forwards. Sorry, he must go now!!
And that is BULL **** !!
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why