I want to say it'll be a competition but my gut tells me HSHS +21HSHS/Stonebridge @ 12:30 next Saturday @ Hampton University. Let’s get it on!!! Thoughts?
HSHS come out in the Power-I for the first time in years,and hit Maury right smack in the mouth. Switched defenses and completely shut down the Maury offense. Then,the HSHS sptms did what they’ve done all year.I want to say it'll be a competition but my gut tells me HSHS +21
Yes they did!! I said in another post yesterday.... HooSprings said he was expecting an air assault today between both teams.... I stated that HS can run the ball all day if they want to...HSHS come out in the Power-I for the first time in years,and hit Maury right smack in the mouth. Switched defenses and completely shut down the Maury offense. Then,the HSHS sptms did what they’ve done all year.
Yes they did!! I said in another post yesterday.... HooSprings said he was expecting an air assault today between both teams.... I stated that HS can run the ball all day if they want to...
That's exactly what they did in the 2nd half. I don't think they threw the ball 3 times in the 2nd half... Power I all the way and ran the ball up the middle and around the edges as if it were no problem at all! complete domination in the 2nd half. 1st half was close, the 2nd half was a run away freight train!
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 7
Women's Sports
Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC
VirginiaPreps
Central Region Gamers of Week 6