FL and KY just lost putting them in the loser bracket. God is good, TN is losing to Clemson. Auburn has been bounced.
It’s not possible to suck more than I thought.Just means that we suck more than we thought. Great idea keeping our coach around.
USM has a great shot of getting out of that region as the winner.
Hope someone bet on itBama down 5 to 3
The fast and furious guy?And the best coach in college baseball, Brian O’Connor, just keeps winning.
I laughed out loud in my bed.It’s not possible to suck more than I thought.
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama