I will never tire of people making fun of jackasses that say Ross is a lucky pitcher that has no stuff and doesn't belong on the field because he doesn't fit in Jonah Hill's differential equations of what a good pitcher should be.Oh I have and it's just getting old.
I will never tire of people making fun of jackasses that say Ross is a lucky pitcher that has no stuff and doesn't belong on the field because he doesn't fit in Jonah Hill's differential equations of what a good pitcher should be.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State