Rose complained about soreness in his right knee on Tuesday and a MRI confirmed a torn meniscus.He will need to have surgery to repair the torn meniscus and when he might return is unknown.
I don't know, I bet your Grams could go harder in the paint than this D Rose...Originally posted by epicbret:
The knees of my grandmother.
Grams does go hard to the paint...Originally posted by Cross Bones:
I don't know, I bet your Grams could go harder in the paint than this D Rose...Originally posted by epicbret:
The knees of my grandmother.
You can't come straight out of high school anymore.Originally posted by LHSTigers94:
Are you saying it's better to come straight from High School (Lebron, Kobe, Kevin Garnett)? Are you saying he should have stayed all four years like say maybe Grant Hill, D. Wade, etc?
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois