Roper

CappyNU

Senior
Mar 2, 2004
5,350
666
113
Nope, but him being in a sling suggests a shoulder injury and that has me worried that it will be a long-term issue a la Drew Crawford. I hope I'm wrong.
 

Troy4L

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2021
819
10
18
Think it may have happened in a collision he had diving on the floor against PFW. He looked to be favoring his shoulder but he did re-enter so I don’t know for sure.
 

cats_man_too

Redshirt
Sep 22, 2020
265
0
0
Think it may have happened in a collision he had diving on the floor against PFW. He looked to be favoring his shoulder but he did re-enter so I don’t know for sure.
This was the cause. Should be short term from what I've heard. We'll need him, for sure.
 

EagerFan

Junior
Dec 24, 2010
3,316
284
83
Yeah, after the collision, he left the court and was escorted out by staff - presumably to be evaluated. He was obviously in a great deal of pain at the time, and didn't return afaik.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'