Ron Polk coming back?

J

JimHalpert.nafoom

Guest
but I feel like the best place for the program to have him (maybe not what he wants), if he really wants to be involved, is in a non-coaching role.

Give him great seats to every game, show him on the Jumbtron so all the fans can clap for him, let little kids get his autograph, etc.

I think Polk being in the dugout gives the impression that it's not really Cohen's team. I think Ron should be shown as the legendary coach who still actively keeps up with the program and the fans love to have around, not an active part of the team who is making decisions.

Ron Polk, God love him, needs to stay his *** retired.
 

dawgoneyall

Junior
Nov 11, 2007
3,431
210
63
Terrible idea.

I can't and won't get over Polk placing MSU second behind his "saving college baseball" BS.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation