Ron Harper Jr. Compilation Video

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,234
15,757
72
A lot to like in that video. Add in defensive intensity, which he will no doubt pick up here, and you have a star in the making.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dkostus

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Heisman
Jul 31, 2011
33,091
38,060
113
I love a guy that shows so much confidence in his shot AND he is a very good shooter. Also with his wingspan, I think he will be a very good finisher in the lane. I think we got a steal here.

I have no concerns about his shape... Pikiell demands that his players work hard and the Strength coach is top notch.
 
Last edited:

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
People on TOS talking about him redshkrting or only getting like 2-4 min. With our struggles shooting from 3 I just don't see how he doesn't get on the floor more than that
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game