Romo

MidseasonTweak

Heisman
Mar 1, 2020
11,047
19,536
113
:ROFLMAO: 🤡

Who are your favorite teams in sports?​

1. Dallas Cowboys 2. Kentucky Basketball 3. Kentucky Football



a red car with a sign that says circus
Yes... I have never hidden my love for the Cowboys. I used to make threads after they won a game.

It doesn't change the fact that people enjoyed Romo analyzing the game.
 

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
11,970
20,585
103
Except for the lack of respect for his own safety and others out driving i couldn't agree more.
Everyone who drinks has been on the road driving while “legally impaired” at some point in their life at least once and probably way more times than they can count. The tolerance level to be considered legally impaired is quite low.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,968
13,692
113
The biggest sport on the planet heads thought he was great . A welfare dude that tries to tell everyone he’s a millionaire living on lake Cumberland opinion on this big boy subject is just trash
I really don’t care what you say. Like, I literally could not care less. If you got hit by a bus tomorrow, I’d laugh. Leave me alone, stalker. And no, I didn’t read one word of your post.
 

Starrcade

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2026
630
1,089
93
Guarantee he had other alcohol-related incidents. I bet he's also addicted to pain killers from his back surgeries.

From another site, lol:

"Like listening to an idling chainsaw."
 

Omega_X

Freshman
Sep 7, 2026
61
94
18
Horrible move by cbs. He was the best color guy in the business already and they could have had him for decades.
 
Jul 6, 2025
2,721
7,355
113
What a blowhard post. I don't have a "complaint." Get real. I never thought about him until I watched a game and he wouldn' shut up.

He is self-absorbed and from reading your lecture, I can see why you relate to him. Even the DUI he acted like it was play time.

One less Cowgirl and one less you. Enjoy your future endeavors.

If you think excelling at one's job is somehow self absorbed, then that is certainly a take. By "won't shut up" you really mean he is telling the viewer everything that's going on.

I loathe the cowboys and loathed romo the qb. As a color guy, there was never anyone better. Brady is getting there and so is Kuechly, but they aren't there yet
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels