why does anyone care about a former QB losing his job for drinking and driving? There are several commentators as good if not better. I've never turned an NFL game off because of a commentator and I've never said, "this game would be soo much better with Romo on the call."
Don't follow, much less watch, much pro football anymore, but on the occasion I did watch a game Romo was on, I didn't think he added much. But are there any current announcers/play-by-play guys like Micheals, Gifford, Summeral, Madden, Lunquist, Enberg. There voice was just a great presence and added to the game.CBS fired him - terrible idea!
A respectful drunk driver is still a drunk driverRomo was about as respectful and cooperative as it gets during his DUI arrest. I don’t agree with his firing and I hate the Cowboys.
Why was it a terrible idea? He was horrible.CBS fired him - terrible idea!
I've seen people be respectful after crashing and killing a car full of people. I'm ok if you don't think Romo should be fired. But when a young athlete does the same let's keep the same energy.Romo was about as respectful and cooperative as it gets during his DUI arrest. I don’t agree with his firing and I hate the Cowboys.
Tom Brady and Greg Olsen do a great job playing 2nd fiddle.Don't follow, much less watch, much pro football anymore, but on the occasion I did watch a game Romo was on, I didn't think he added much. But are there any current announcers/play-by-play guys like Micheals, Gifford, Summeral, Madden, Lunquist, Enberg. There voice was just a great presence and added to the game.
Yup it was only about the moneyHe got fired because Paramount owns CBS and Paramount has to cut payroll. Romo's DUI gave CBS an easy way to get from under an overpriced contract.
Romo was about as respectful and cooperative as it gets during his DUI arrest. I don’t agree with his firing and I hate the Cowboys.
He’ll be analyst on games next year somebody will pick him up. It’s actually been quite nice to not listen to Romo this year even though it’s one game per week.
Yeah and it was wrong but he will pay the fines and do his time like everyone else. He accepted it and didn’t do anything dumb outside that. No reason to fire him.A respectful drunk driver is still a drunk driver
That should pay for a few rounds of golf.
What "gangsta thug" athletes are you referring to?I've seen people be respectful after crashing and killing a car full of people. I'm ok if you don't think Romo should be fired. But when a young athlete does the same let's keep the same energy.
Romo shouldn't get fired but these gangsta thug athletes should be locked away and banned from the sport. Ok.
This isn't directed at you.
Any of them that have ever gotten a dui. Or the NFL guy that they let play again and the entire board flipped out.What "gangsta thug" athletes are you referring to?
wtf are you even talking about?Any of them that have ever gotten a dui. Or the NFL guy that they let play again and the entire board flipped out.
And "gangsta thug" isn't my term.
It's not that deep. Don't worry about it.wtf are you even talking about?
You got that right....like all of your other goofy postsIt's not that deep. Don't worry about it.
There you go ain't that easier.You got that right....like all of your other goofy posts
Because he got pulled over and got a dui before possibly killing people drunk driving?Yeah and it was wrong but he will pay the fines and do his time like everyone else. He accepted it and didn’t do anything dumb outside that. No reason to fire him.
I agree what he did was in no way right. One of my best friends younger brother was killed in a dui. His own and a friends. They hit a tree speeding thru our neighborhood. I’m just saying that he will get punished like anyone else and that he probably shouldn’t be fired. I look at driving after 2 beers a little different than driving with a .22 or something. He’s rich and should call a car for sure as should anyone else. He may have legit thought he was under the limit to drive. Maybe it should be no limit. I’ve driven many nights off too many Xanax and pain pills. Once I lost my wife’s mom’s car in Louisville. Had no clue where I was. I’m happy god allowed me to arrive somewhere safe and my wife to find me with no injuries to people or the car. People are dumb and make mistakes, I can’t throw stones.Because he got pulled over and got a dui before possibly killing people drunk driving?
What if all the people that have been killed from that would have lived if only the cops could pull over everybody before it happens. I'm just surprised at yalls take on this.
And im not saying this in an argumentative tone im just genuinely trying to understand your take because I've always respected your takes and agree with most of them.
I'm not saying he should have been fired or freaking out like hes some criminal but a dui is about as selfish and careless a person can get. It deserves punishment.
If they didn't fire him I wouldn't be here raising hell. But they fired him and it's like ok completely understandable.
Guess I know way too many young people just starting their life that get killed by a Tony Romo. They are respectful also and go do six months for manslaughter and continue on with their life while the other side is dead. As long as hes respectful tho I guess.
I wish when I caught my felonies I could have just been respectful to the judge and him say aw shucks you know what go commit more crimes. I was respectful actually and he locked my *** up.
I agree what he did was in no way right. One of my best friends younger brother was killed in a dui. His own and a friends. They hit a tree speeding thru our neighborhood. I’m just saying that he will get punished like anyone else and that he probably shouldn’t be fired. I look at driving after 2 beers a little different than driving with a .22 or something. He’s rich and should call a car for sure as should anyone else. He may have legit thought he was under the limit to drive. Maybe it should be no limit. I’ve driven many nights off too many Xanax and pain pills. Once I lost my wife’s mom’s car in Louisville. Had no clue where I was. I’m happy god allowed me to arrive somewhere safe and my wife to find me with no injuries to people or the car. People are dumb and make mistakes, I can’t throw stones.
I’m not sure what his level was, I think he refused the test. He was coming from the golf course so he could be plastered or kinda drunk after hours on the course.Romo drank 2 beers and got pulled over? What a light weight biatch he is.
I couldn't stand him calling out the play before they snapped it over and over. Not to mention him bowing down to the Patriots every 30 seconds.
I’m not sure what his level was, I think he refused the test. He was coming from the golf course so he could be plastered or kinda drunk after hours on the course.
Cant tell if your complaint about his play predictions are real or sarcastic. Either way I do know there was a very minor but LOUD segment of the viewership that really hated that.
Why? It was amazing how he could tell everything about the play on both sides of the ball before it ever happened.
For the life of me, I never understood that criticism.
I wish when you "caught" your felonies the judge had locked you up and thrown away the keyBecause he got pulled over and got a dui before possibly killing people drunk driving?
What if all the people that have been killed from that would have lived if only the cops could pull over everybody before it happens. I'm just surprised at yalls take on this.
And im not saying this in an argumentative tone im just genuinely trying to understand your take because I've always respected your takes and agree with most of them.
I'm not saying he should have been fired or freaking out like hes some criminal but a dui is about as selfish and careless a person can get. It deserves punishment.
If they didn't fire him I wouldn't be here raising hell. But they fired him and it's like ok completely understandable.
Guess I know way too many young people just starting their life that get killed by a Tony Romo. They are respectful also and go do six months for manslaughter and continue on with their life while the other side is dead. As long as hes respectful tho I guess.
I wish when I caught my felonies I could have just been respectful to the judge and him say aw shucks you know what go commit more crimes. I was respectful actually and he locked my *** up.
That's why people loved him in the first place. It was coolI couldn't stand him calling out the play before they snapped it over and over. Not to mention him bowing down to the Patriots every 30 seconds.
I agree. Having an analyst who actually knows what he is talking about works for me.That's why people loved him in the first place. It was cool
Says the confirmed Cowboy homer, lol. He was awful. I'll give you Aikman. He's excellent.That's why people loved him in the first place. It was cool
The biggest sport on the planet heads thought he was great . A welfare dude that tries to tell everyone he’s a millionaire living on lake Cumberland opinion on this big boy subject is just trashWhy was it a terrible idea? He was horrible.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games