Roll call

Pygmy Sasquatch

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
9,836
11,076
113
I was going to back up on that.. we prob have something close... for some reason I pictured a gar... but I think they are here too... i havent seen one. I am learning how to fish off the beach (used to go out and fish for grouper, etc)... but my first beach fish was a lady fish from the famly of tarpon - 2 ft long or so and came out of water 3 times. I usually try to catch fish that I can eat, but have stopped and watched some fight those tarpon, sure a big and fun looking fight.
You're in great place to fish. The variety and the weather are amazing. I could handle that for sure.
 

BlueRunner11

Heisman
Mar 26, 2011
11,563
35,624
0
Have those plates shifted out there yet? I hear we might get lucky and lose the left side of the US?

If it happens get out of there. Don't go down with'm.

Haha, born and raised a Kentuckian. Became a Californian (better yet, Kentuckian living in CA) by a series of unfortunate events. Just making the best of a bad dealt hand but ALWAYS looking for a way to get back to the bluegrass but damn, its complicated...maybe those plates will be what eventually will do the trick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: morgousky
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?