Rockhurst Game

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,423
113
I would like to see Earley in the game. Even Christopulos can shoot.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,423
113
Rockhurst 23-20. Bright spots Igbanu, Rachal, Hill. No one else close. Still early.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,423
113
30-27 Rockhurst at half. No outside shots have fallen yet ........
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,423
113
Really liked first half from Rashal, Igbanu and Hill. Hill HAS to be full time PG. Joiner has got to get an open shot. Earley needs in the game.
 

URedskin54

All-American
Jun 13, 2005
9,808
8,733
112
Not going to get too worked up over an exhibition, but not playing hard consistently has been a problem every year under Haith. That's how you end up behind a D2 team
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more