You'd be "whining" too if you have fans of the other team throwing crap at you, and your star player being pushed into the stands. I believe that player ended up catching the winning TD. Karma.
In 1939.There is no room on the sidelines there. That stadium was poorly built.
Normally, I'd like to lose to the champ. But I want an equally talented Phillips team to have a fair shake to kick rochester's tail.
The Althoff player pushed the Rochester kid towards the bleachers when he was clearly out of bounds. It absolutely, 100% was his fault, and he should've been kicked out of the game.
And Althoff has had a similar amount of penalties in many games this year. That's not bad refs, that's bad coaching.
http://www.channel1450.com/2016/11/...ochesters-epic-quarterfinal-win-over-althoff/
Watch the 2:50 mark and say that's cheap. Last touched clear of of the sideline and he could have turned the corner.
And the Rockets commentators explain perfectly, Derek and and received. And he wanted to kid kicked out.
I'll say no more.
Edgy Tim Football
Week 9 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 1 athlete Grant Bowen, other top recruits talk Notre Dame visit following blowout of Stanford
Edgy Tim Football
Video: York 25 Glenbard West 22
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch