Robinson

rodserling

All-Conference
Apr 19, 2011
1,580
1,173
0
Every player has a bad game occasionally. He is making a habit of it. Has he hit the rim with a shot tonight?
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP

Soupbean

All-American
Jan 19, 2007
5,945
8,109
0
I’ve seen better motors in a nursing home than this guy. Just shows very little effort at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112
Major disappointment
Clueless and bad attitude
I don’t think his attitude is bad. He just doesn’t show much emotion when he’s playing good or bad . That’s just his personality.

I agree with the disappointment part though . Hopefully he can start being more consistent
 

NerlensCat

All-Conference
Feb 12, 2013
1,122
1,941
0
I suspect Pope will be valuing players like Oweh’s instead of Robinson’s in the portal. Strong body and mind. Oweh is the only one who has been a warrior every game. We need warriors’s!
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
He pushed Cane and rightly so was called for the foul.

On the other end he was pushed out of bounds and nothing was called.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP

sosoblue

All-Conference
Aug 18, 2004
8,399
1,777
0
I wish Koby Brea was starting in his place. Jaxson needs to come off the bench. He is a major weak link in the starting 5.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CalipariCapo
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7