Robinson, Bennett earn AAC Weekly Honors

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,109
15,876
113
RR is doing his darndest to earn the compliment from Monty, that our CB's could play/start anywhere.
 

Raisin_Cane

Senior
Aug 19, 2014
897
535
0
Congrats to both!! Is this our first defensive Player of the Week since joining the American?
I don’t know how many there have been, I think about one a year. But Cooper Edmiston won it the Wyoming week for forcing the game winning fumble. So I believe this is the second time this season.
 

Chris Harmon

Heisman
Staff member
Aug 15, 2002
23,831
13,657
113
Congrats to both!! Is this our first defensive Player of the Week since joining the American?

I don’t know how many there have been, I think about one a year. But Cooper Edmiston won it the Wyoming week for forcing the game winning fumble. So I believe this is the second time this season.
Edmiston was the only other one this season, back in Week 4.

Last season, Tom Bennett earned Special Teams POTW in Week 1.

In 2017, I don't believe TU had any.

In 2016, Tulsa had three Players of the Week: James Flanders (offense, Week 8); Trent Martin (defense, Week 1); Jeremy Brady (defense, Week 4).

In 2015, Keevan Lucas was the POTW on offense in Week 1.

In 2014, Tulsa had two: Keevan Lucas (offense, Week 1) and Dane Evans (offense, Week 11).
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more