I don’t know how many there have been, I think about one a year. But Cooper Edmiston won it the Wyoming week for forcing the game winning fumble. So I believe this is the second time this season.Congrats to both!! Is this our first defensive Player of the Week since joining the American?
Gotcha. I totally blanked and couldn't remember one.I don’t know how many there have been, I think about one a year. But Cooper Edmiston won it the Wyoming week for forcing the game winning fumble. So I believe this is the second time this season.
Congrats to both!! Is this our first defensive Player of the Week since joining the American?
Edmiston was the only other one this season, back in Week 4.I don’t know how many there have been, I think about one a year. But Cooper Edmiston won it the Wyoming week for forcing the game winning fumble. So I believe this is the second time this season.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more