*****Robert Morris vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Palmerhawk

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
2,231
4,439
113
Can someone tell me what that was they were doing when a shot was missed and they would all jump towards it and attempt to grab it?

Whatever it was, it was really effective and I hope it continues.
Ben was critical of our rebounding after the game as was banks.
Iowa outrebounded Robert Morris 23- 22.
I suspect Ben will be drilling them on it this week in practice.
 
Jul 1, 2025
410
682
93
blazing saddles GIF
 

Bro D

All-American
Nov 17, 2003
1,693
6,455
113
I definitely remember Gesell throwing it down on at least one occasion.
He definitely threw a few down in his career. I was at a game vs Illinois where he threw one down in traffic and Carver went absolutely nuts.

He was sneaky athletic.. i also met him once before and rememeber being a little surprised at how tall he was /csb
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football ESPN personalities thrilled to be at Iowa
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting Iowa Women's Basketball lands four-star center Khalia Hartwell
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites