Rivals migration regroup thread

Cstroke

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2019
625
2,092
93
Lurked across multiple boards for a while now. Best spot to get solid information and see like minded Penn State fans.
Sooooooooo... Lisa, you from around here??

Italian Money GIF by Originals
 

Misalorales

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2025
1,368
4,158
113
Completely new to the message board game, just always used them to find out where to watch or listen and other information since I know zero people who follow college wrestling or wrestling in general like me. Couldn't pass up the opportunity for the username, got a kick out of the hand grenade that was Lisa Morales
 

a_mshaffer

Senior
Dec 8, 2014
378
578
93
I like being all together... now when one of the talking heads says 'everyone on PSU forum' they may mean more than the one comment :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hotshoe

Col

Sophomore
Oct 17, 2021
77
146
33
Gpago here guess last time I registered a few years ago I could not get the username... no big deal maybe I can wash out the stain of my Rutgeres performance on KYPSW
 

J-007

Redshirt
Nov 1, 2021
18
48
13
I created this account couple years ago when rivals sold the 1st time. I luckily saved my info here because I have no clue what my handle is. About to find out who and what I did.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  2. 02 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  3. 03 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
  4. 04 BWI Football Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
  5. 05 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here