Rivals IT issues

CappyNU

Senior
Mar 2, 2004
5,355
667
113
I've seen the people who have had their posts show up under other poster's names. I would advise logging out and logging back in to see if it fixes the issue. If not, contact Rivals here and explain the issue: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/rivals?#/

I don't think anyone is hacked, I think Rivals has some internal issue.
 

Inovacat

Redshirt
May 30, 2016
258
3
13
I've seen the people who have had their posts show up under other poster's names. I would advise logging out and logging back in to see if it fixes the issue. If not, contact Rivals here and explain the issue: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/rivals?#/

I don't think anyone is hacked, I think Rivals has some internal issue.
I hesitate to post at this time but must ask: What is being done by Rivals to protect paying customers? What has Rivals divulged to you?
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,401
1,454
62
I've seen the people who have had their posts show up under other poster's names. I would advise logging out and logging back in to see if it fixes the issue. If not, contact Rivals here and explain the issue: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/rivals?#/

I don't think anyone is hacked, I think Rivals has some internal issue.
Wait a second.... are you on powerful painkillers right now? 🤣
 

CappyNU

Senior
Mar 2, 2004
5,355
667
113
I hesitate to post at this time but must ask: What is being done by Rivals to protect paying customers? What has Rivals divulged to you?
Great question, and I don't have an answer. Rivals has told me nothing, it's just my guess because I wasn't able to connect to the site over the weekend due to some internal issue they were having, but once I logged out and back in, it's been fine.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State