Game will be played at St. Xavier tonight.
Rock, forgive me if you were going to start a thread. I will delete if you do.
Rock, forgive me if you were going to start a thread. I will delete if you do.
Last edited:
Two TD passes of 25 & 37 yards by QB FennellGame will be played at St. Xavier tonight.
Rock, forgive me if you were going to start a thread. I will delete if you do.
Please running clock Benet, thank you.Rita is now above .500 at 4-3 and will be hosting Benet Academy next week in Chicago.
We shall try. Now, let's do this!!Please running clock Benet, thank you.
Edgy Tim Football
Video: York 25 Glenbard West 22
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview