Sad to see she has passed . She could carry her roles well . Always liked her
This is not a flag “learn the rules”Flag!
Per board rule 100.10.20.30...Ok explain
Dude Tom told me this about his bride friend just a scant 26 hours agoOk explain
Most of it made from Thighmaster sales.WOW!
What is Suzanne Somers' Net Worth and Salary? Suzanne Somers is an American actress, author, and singer who has a net worth of $100 million.
Brides and wives have different status. Any mention of a women needs a picDude Tom told me this about his bride friend just a scant 26 hours ago
I lost my virginity to her Playboy pictorial.Sad to see she has passed . She could carry her roles well . Always liked her
You know that doesn’t count.I lost my virginity to her Playboy pictorial.
I believe this to be intentional misstatement of a rule. Double flag!Per board rule 100.10.20.30...
A pic is only required when a poster references the hotness or attractiveness of a particular person....
Suzanne Sommers had an awesome body. Flag.
I really enjoyed Suzanne Sommers in Threes Company. No flag.
I demand a hearing with either Lord McAndrew or Illinoislion's dog FonzieI believe this to be intentional misstatement of a rule. Double flag!
FalseBrides and wives have different status. Any mention of a women needs a pic
That's a bit TMI but it is funnyI lost my virginity to her Playboy pictorial.
Lot of rules discussion, not enough flag picking up.
![]()
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?