RIP - Randolph Mantooth - Emergency Actor.

Chumboshifko1

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2025
3,201
3,513
113
Actors and musicians dropping like flies. Emergency was at least mostly realistic, unlike 911 which is unbridled crap.
 

PSJimbo

Sophomore
Jun 28, 2001
59
120
33
  • Like
Reactions: Zenophile

JakkL

Senior
Sep 19, 2001
414
508
73
Penn State tie in for Emergency. My freshman year at PSU Mont Alto (82-83) I was friends with a girl who said that her father created the real Emergency team that the show was based on. I think either in Washington or Oregon. I think she said that her father was an advisor on the show. If I recall correctly her name was Michele Olsen. They moved to Chambersburg during HS and she commuted to MA. I have no idea if that was true or not tho.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  3. 03 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  4. 04 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era