I remember being with my friend when he bought Bark at the Moon from the Globe Store music section in the mid 80's. Don't know why that stuck with me. Maybe they'll honor him by playing the beginning of Crazy Train to hype the crowd at Beaver Stadium 20 times a game!I guess this may be why he wanted to stand up at his last show. RIP to a legend. Thanks for the great
music Ozzy.
his final concert, ultimate farewell concert........He just had a concert on July 5th
Took our boys to see him twice at Ozzfest. Camden and Montage.I remember being with my friend when he bought Bark at the Moon from the Globe Store music section in the mid 80's. Don't know why that stuck with me. Maybe they'll honor him by playing the beginning of Crazy Train to hype the crowd at Beaver Stadium 20 times a game!![]()
RIP, Ozzy. I almost wore out my Blizzard of Ozz album in the 8th grade. Saw him in concert at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem in 1982 - his first show after Randy Rhoads died. Legend.
Was wondering about that since his daughter’s meltdown last week.Assisted suicide?
RIP, Ozzy. I almost wore out my Blizzard of Ozz album in the 8th grade. Saw him in concert at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem in 1982 - his first show after Randy Rhoads died. Legend.
RIP, Ozzy. I almost wore out my Blizzard of Ozz album in the 8th grade. Saw him in concert at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem in 1982 - his first show after Randy Rhoads died. Legend.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference