RIP movie theaters

PokeMBA

Heisman
Oct 24, 2017
5,839
13,634
92
No way, the movie theater releases generate so much additional sales as it is an exclusive release.

unless providers like HBO are going to dole out billions (and having to raise rates OR generate more subs to justify).
 
Jun 11, 2001
25,751
30,227
68
I’ve been to one movie theatre since I saw Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. None of my friends ever go to the movies. I thought only middle school kids did that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: TPOKE
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight