I bet you still know the words to this.This one hits home. I have never been able to maintain loyalty to any one NFL team, but the Bears were my first love. My dad idolized Ditka. I sported one of these bad boys for Halloween '85. View attachment 1475876
I had that same uniform. I think the helmet is somewhere around my house today - passed it on to my kids.This one hits home. I have never been able to maintain loyalty to any one NFL team, but the Bears were my first love. My dad idolized Ditka. I sported one of these bad boys for Halloween '85. View attachment 1475876
I think there is a defensive lineman from state in that skit.I bet you still know the words to this.
![]()
Tyrone Keys it was. He was playing an instrument in the superbowl shuffleI think there is a defensive lineman from state in that skit.
Can’t remember name
The man who forced the Don Jacobs fumble in the 6-3 win against Bama in 1980.Tyrone Keys it was. He was playing an instrument in the superbowl shuffle
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation