RIP Mary Ann Summers - COVID-19

wyomingosualum

Heisman
Sep 2, 2005
9,959
17,499
108
Cougar of my dreams in childhood. Made me realize early that I was born hetero.

Unfortunately she struggled mightily in old age financially and from a health perspective. Apparently she was wiped out in the crash of 2007.

Long story, but I talked to her on the phone once. I told her I’ve had a crush on her for over 30 years. She laughed and said, “I’m probably old enough to be your grandmother!” That was probably 10 or 12 years ago. I liked that she wasn’t looking for an excuse to be offended like so many people are nowadays.
 

The Duke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
18,553
59,380
103
My mom met her once, she was in Tulsa getting her hair done and there was Dawn Wells. They sat next to each other for awhile when their hair was drying....mom said she was just like family. Funny, down to earth, polite.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4