RIP Lucky Town Brewery

archdog

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,882
0
0
Schaefer's, for me. Goodness that was bad stuff. I think it was like 8 bucks a 24 pack circa 2004 at the Chevron at Hwy 12 and Montgomery. Good for giving to the other team in beer pong...

You and I must know each other.
 

ihateolemiss

Redshirt
Jun 23, 2008
71
0
6
Colson's is a new Mississippi beer that I really like. Not available in Starkville yet, but Jackson, Hattiesburg and the Coast have it.
 

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,134
5,914
113
The Coast is doing just fine, you need to get out more
I’m talking about the laws in MS dumbass. I get out plenty. Lived on the coast for a while and my in-laws live there now. MS is way behind the rest of the country in breweries and alcohol. Mostly from the baptist written laws. They have slowly been doing away with it. Maybe you need to get out more.
 

TheStateUofMS

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
10,451
2,469
113
I get your point. Higher rates will ultimately choke off growth with capital becomes more expensive.
 

Misfit

Redshirt
Oct 21, 2018
451
0
16
Amen

I'm boycotting SOPRO until they bring back Jack the Sipper.

I loved that beer. Broke my heart when they discontinued it. Haven't boycotted SOPRO because I also really like Mississippi Fire Ant (what a perfect name for a high gravity red ale) and Devil's Harvest. (And Suzy B is a pretty good blonde)

This disappearing beers thing happens to me far too often. I drink nothing but craft beers these days and I keep getting too attached to seasonal beers.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,872
11,270
113
Semi related. I bought the Mrs, two uKegs from Growlerwerks for Christmas. If you are into craft beer and use growlers for home use, these things are fantastic. A little pricey but still cheaper than jewelry.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?