he was the coach at william and mary when they used to play WVU back in the day….Good man.
olberman IS a pig.....I was at the game where "kick it to leon" (jenkins) was made famousI saw that Holtz was mad that Bowden ran up the score on him once, and Bowden told him that he'd win more games when he recruited more Williams than Marys...LOL Libtard freaks like Keith Olbermann are celebrating Holtz' death because Holtz was a conservative. Disgusting pigs.
olberman IS a pig.....I was at the game where "kick it to leon" (jenkins) was made famous
I could not believe Olbermann‘s comments about Coach Holtz! I knew he was a jerk, but i didn’t realize he had it THAT bad! Uncalled for!I saw that Holtz was mad that Bowden ran up the score on him once, and Bowden told him that he'd win more games when he recruited more Williams than Marys...LOL Libtard freaks like Keith Olbermann are celebrating Holtz' death because Holtz was a conservative. Disgusting pigs.
he is in political terms a communist pigI could not believe Olbermann‘s comments about Coach Holtz! I knew he was a jerk, but i didn’t realize he had it THAT bad! Uncalled for!
since that post I have herd from several attorneys.....being sued by 4 pigs for even associating him with themhe is in political terms a communist pig
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona