You must have fonder memories of the tubby days than I do ,lol .That takes me back to the good old Tubby days.
Well I was in high school. I mean more of the time period and he had some good teams. At least it was the real college team age.You must have fonder memories of the tubby days than I do ,lol .
He was as an assistant coach on the ‘78 Title Team
I’ll admit,I do have some great memories from that time.Both UK basketball and personal ,lol.Well I was in high school. I mean more of the time period and he had some good teams. At least it was the real college team age.
Cmon man.. don’t leave us hangingI’ll admit,I do have some great memories from that time.Both UK basketball and personal ,lol.
in Lexington K-Y!!String music
I was fixing to post those exact words. He was an assistant on (in my opinion) Kentucky’s all time greatest team 77-78.in Lexington K-Y!!
One of my best friends played his freshman year for him at BSC. Not very good stories, crazy hot head and would go off at anytimeLooked him up and was ad of Birmingha southern, but Birmingham southern was also sold in 2026 to the army??
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter