RIP Darryl Sheets (Storage Wars)

Bison13

All-American
May 26, 2013
3,766
6,287
113
I watched the show for a few years, some interesting stuff. Got to much about the people rather than the items they found. Dave was a dick, Jared was an idiot, still dont know how he got a girl who looks like Brandi. Barry was my favorite.
 

RolexKong

Senior
Aug 15, 2025
661
565
93
I watched the show for a few years, some interesting stuff. Got to much about the people rather than the items they found. Dave was a dick, Jared was an idiot, still dont know how he got a girl who looks like Brandi. Barry was my favorite.
How? Because Brandi has an IQ of 2. Count 'em. left to right, one, two.
 

mh-larch

Senior
Nov 20, 2019
323
696
93
Sad news......yes a suicide. RIP Darrell,

I watched that show when it first was released. I agree it was interesting the first season or two. I personally think it was fixed/staged. If I had to guess most storage units have nothing of real value in them, or nothing super valuable. Just way too coincidental some of the treasures they pulled out of these lockers.
 

Ghost of OM

Junior
Oct 30, 2021
220
386
63
Sad news......yes a suicide. RIP Darrell,

I watched that show when it first was released. I agree it was interesting the first season or two. I personally think it was fixed/staged. If I had to guess most storage units have nothing of real value in them, or nothing super valuable. Just way too coincidental some of the treasures they pulled out of these lockers.
Yeah, true or not I don’t know, but I remember reading that most of the really “good stuff” they found in the units was actually planted by the producers.
 

rigi19041

Sophomore
Apr 1, 2026
405
177
43
I watched the show for a few years, some interesting stuff. Got to much about the people rather than the items they found. Dave was a dick, Jared was an idiot, still dont know how he got a girl who looks like Brandi. Barry was my favorite.


Brandi is cute but she is a little chunky. You could probably get her, if I could lend you my looks.
 

Nittany1997

Junior
Dec 18, 2014
301
237
28
I would be the first person to say she is not great looking, but after doing a quick search, it looks like her weight was all over the place.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bison13

rigi19041

Sophomore
Apr 1, 2026
405
177
43
Sad news......yes a suicide. RIP Darrell,

I watched that show when it first was released. I agree it was interesting the first season or two. I personally think it was fixed/staged. If I had to guess most storage units have nothing of real value in them, or nothing super valuable. Just way too coincidental some of the treasures they pulled out of these lockers.


I thought everyone knew the whole thing was staged. Wasn't it obvious?

10strangers showing up at the same random auctions every week is a tell. An hour after they buy a unit they have an obscure expert lined up.

The buyers show up in a Cadillac and buy 3 units. Huh?

Half the stuff is trash yet they act like everything is gold.
 

Chumboshifko1

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2025
3,098
3,368
113
I thought everyone knew the whole thing was staged. Wasn't it obvious?

10strangers showing up at the same random auctions every week is a tell. An hour after they buy a unit they have an obscure expert lined up.

The buyers show up in a Cadillac and buy 3 units. Huh?

Half the stuff is trash yet they act like everything is gold.

Of course it was faked. Who tears the back off a picture and finds hundreds of dollars?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Knickslions69

Chumboshifko1

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2025
3,098
3,368
113
I thought everyone knew the whole thing was staged. Wasn't it obvious?

10strangers showing up at the same random auctions every week is a tell. An hour after they buy a unit they have an obscure expert lined up.

The buyers show up in a Cadillac and buy 3 units. Huh?

Half the stuff is trash yet they act like everything is gold.

I love it when they find old computers, sewing machines and typewriters and assign value to them. They're all garbage you can't give away.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Knickslions69
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him