RIP Anton Yelchin

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,606
93
I liked him in the short lived show "Huff". I wish that show would have lasted longer.
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
The first movie I saw him in was Alpha Dog. I remember thinking "this kid is pretty good".

Just sucks, he had a lifetime of Chekov ahead of him. He was royalty in the Star Trek world.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight