I've worked within multiple schools, never heard an admin look at sport involvement as a negative. Please explain this moreTook an assistant job at York. Usually people at least wait until they get tenure to voluntarily resign. Then again, a large number of administrators now look at people who are willing to coach as a strike against you.
I've worked within multiple schools, never heard an admin look at sport involvement as a negative. Please explain this more
Huh, I’ve never heard that from friends in that arena. I’ve heard almost the opposite.While I have went on interviews in which they were specifically looking for people who coach, I have had more where I was warned that the department chair I was interviewing with does not like athletics and to not bring it up.
Sounds like that person would be super fun to work withWhile I have went on interviews in which they were specifically looking for people who coach, I have had more where I was warned that the department chair I was interviewing with does not like athletics and to not bring it up.
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois
Edgy Tim Football
OL Thompson has visits planned