Rick Pitino an option for Seton Hall?

HallX2

Senior
Mar 25, 2005
2,704
901
73
What is the general SHU board feeling on how SHU will do next season?

I am bias and don't like SHU, but I do think they will take a sizable step back next season
You would expect us to. Mamu back. Hope IKe becomes like Romero. Some decent scoring options. But myself I think we’re more likely an NIT team.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana