Richmond AT Hoke County

raiderstud

Junior
Dec 21, 2001
1,646
236
0
Richmond has a few things to get cleaned up....Hopefully we'll be able to put 4 quarters together soon...Cut out the lack of concentration penalties and we could be a force to be reckoned in a few weeks...Ill go with the Raiders...
 

raiderstud

Junior
Dec 21, 2001
1,646
236
0
I'm not going that far , Hoke always has some great athletes...If I remember the qb is one of them, if he is back.......One of our goals hopefully is to improve our special teams play, and give a little more concentration on alignment..
 
Last edited:

rcoraider98

Senior
Sep 10, 2013
1,328
739
0
The last 4 games they been out scored 142-12. If its not a running clock by at least early 3rd I would be surprised.
 

DaMouthOfDaSouth

Sophomore
Aug 29, 2018
268
164
0
What’s the over/under on Richmond penalties tonight? I say 20!! And the offense will have 15 of them. Very undisciplined group.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5