Wonder if he takes Mashburn Jr. with him?
Any other departures?
Mashburn will be coveted elsewhere at big time programs
Would like to see Tim Miles get another shot. Seems like a good guy, and he's not named Pitino.
Pitino had a 5 star coming in. Brother of a current player
I know Nebraska has a 5 star coming in, McCowens brother. Didn’t realize Minnesota did also.
Little Ricky actually seemed like a descent guy and a players coach. Bought in some descent talent and got hurt by injuries...Would be surprised if Minnesota is relevant again in the next few years, not an ideal place with great tradition like Indiana
Pitino Jr hired as HC at UNM
Would like to see Tim Miles get another shot. Seems like a good guy, and he's not named Pitino.
Pitino Jr hired as HC at UNM
Pitino Jr hired as HC at UNM
That was fast, good for him
His uncle was an assistant on the team and his cousin was a walkon.I am glad Richard wound up with another job. I think he handled things pretty well this season. I wonder if Robbins will stay as he came to Minnesota because of his uncle I think being a friend of an assistant coach at Minnesota.
Mashburn in the portal
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three