Richard Johnson CBS Sports article

Achowalogan

Senior
Dec 12, 2014
408
873
93
Is crap….either he is totally incompetent or deliberately disregarded the PSU Alumni Trustees review of the fact-free report…simply to stir the pot…


…I am worn out dishonest people writing the headlines…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nits1989

Nits1989

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2021
1,465
2,108
113
I’m tired of outsiders trying to control what Penn Staters can think, say and celebrate. The article was one sided. I’m sick of these people who stick their nose where it doesn’t belong. I’m glad Terry wore the 409 pin and spoke up. I’m glad Freddie Scott is speaking up. I’m glad Coach Campbell wore the black sneakers with white laces and said success with honor. I’m glad the hockey team wore 409 stickers. I’m glad section 409 stands out in the new west side. I was not glad Sandy spoke negatively about the hockey team.
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State